Tuesday, May 19, 2015

5/16/15 - Dance Recital Day!

This past Saturday was the day that we have all been anxiously awaiting for quite some time now. Paige attends Misty's Dance Unlimited in Onalaska. They hold a spring recital every year and it was nothing short of amazing. I was actually concerned that we would spend the majority of time bored out of our skulls - but I was very pleasantly surprised. There are over 900 students at Misty's so there are actually a total of 7 shows during recital week. Paige was in Show 2. We had the pleasure of watching over 200 talented girls and guys dance their hearts out for us on stage and it was amazing. I even got teary eyed in parts. I couldn't help but imagine Paige growing up and being one of those older girls on stage. She loves it so much! She did such a wonderful job and we are so very proud of her. She performed in front of nearly 1000 people! She is lucky to have 2 of her best friends from school in the class with her so they got to enjoy this moment together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment