Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cookie Gala 2015

We are starting to gear up for Girl Scout cookie sales this year. I am our troop's cookie coordinator this year. This means that I am in charge of and responsible for all 14 girls and the cookies they sell. Yikes! I have a wonderful helper though so I have a feeling it will go pretty smoothly. Sales start February 13th so keep us in mind for all of your Girl Scout cookies needs! :) As family knows - we will ship them to you! That is about the only good thing about having the sale in the winter. Otherwise - it's terrible! There is no walking door to door with your girl scout in February in Wisconsin. In early March, it isn't so cold, but it's mud season. Lose lose! 

Anyway - today we attended our council's annual Cookie Gala. It is a fun event for our entire area. There were about 200 girls in attendance, plus their leaders and some parents. It was crazy in there! The Badgerland Council does a great job of setting things up though. It went pretty smoothly. Here are a few pictures from today! 

Not impressed with all of my photo taking.

Art Station

Paige and her best friend, Melanie

She's writing her "dream". Her dream is to be veterinarian! 

Playing animal charades.

Skee-ball - or in Girl Scout land, "Road Trip". Each slot had a different location and little tidbits about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment